Re: [Aspell-user] looking for command line syntax to check correct spell

From: Patrick Krug
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] looking for command line syntax to check correct spelling of word or words
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:46:31 -0500

This would be fine but what I am trying to do is restrict the words that it displays to a small number of words.

I have a website that that I have indexed. I will grab the words that have been indexed and use those words to suggest a word similiar to the word that they entered.

What I have a problem with is the syntax creating my personal word list and then using that list to suggest the correct spelling.

I have the correct syntax to check the spelling against the current dictionary but not a list that I want to correct.

Thanks once again.