[Aspell-user] Aspell Help

From: Aleksandar Sakota - shaki
Subject: [Aspell-user] Aspell Help
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 14:43:21 +0200

I have downloaded and installed both Latest Version: GNU Aspell-0.50.3 (win32), and english dictionary aspell-en-0.50-2-3.exe from http://aspell.net/win32/.

I changed my php.ini to include extension php_pspell.dll. copied aspell-15.dll to a directory php knows about. I have also changed my path to include the path to aspell.exe. I installed aspell full installer first then the english dictionary. I have no problem running aspell in command prompt using commands like “aspell –c filename.txt”, however I am having problem running it on my webserver?!

I have no idea on what else I should be looking at, any help to resolve this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
shaki