[Aspell-user] Adding entries to multiple dictionaries

From: Bruno de Oliveira Schneider
Subject: [Aspell-user] Adding entries to multiple dictionaries
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:57:05 -0300

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a dictionary to a particular work, because I'm tired
of telling aspell to ignore the same words every time I check that work.
I do not wish to add words to my personal dictionay because they are
mostly names, accronyms, foreign words, etc. that are highly unlikely
to appear in other texts.

This is how I'am using aspell:

aspell -t -l pt_BR --add-extra-dicts ./aspell.pt.pws -c myfile.tex

so that my personal dictionary ~/.aspell.pt.pws is used as well as
this particular work's dicitionary (named aspell.pt.pws).

However, when new words are added they always go to ~/.aspell.pt.pws.

Is it possible to choose where I want words inserted?

Searching trough the list archives, I only found one similar old thread:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/aspell-user/2001-06/msg00006.html

Was there any advances on this topic since 2001?

--
Bruno de Oliveira Schneider
http://www.dcc.ufla.br/~bruno/