Re: [Aspell-user] PHP functionality problem

From: Gary Setter
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] PHP functionality problem
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:55:56 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alexander Kleshchevnikov" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2005 5:39 PM
Subject: [Aspell-user] PHP functionality problem

Hi,

I installed Aspell-0-50-3-3-Setup.exe for windows and english
dictionary (Aspell-en-0.50-2-3.exe). I uses IIS 6 and PHP as CGI.
But when I tried to use a simple code to access pspell
functionality I got the following error:

"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an
unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for
more information. Unhandled Error: C:\Program
Files\Aspell\dict/en-only.rws: The file "C:\Program
Files\Aspell\data/iso8859-1.dat" is not in the proper format."

Thanks for any help!

---------------

Hi Alexander,

It has been a long time since I've used that version of aspell. I
made a win32 port for my own project. Would you be interested in
downloading my version from here?
http://sourceforge.net/projects/descdatadiary/ . I don't have
binaries since my port is in alpha. I am interested in feedback.

Best regards,

Gary Setter

PS. have you considered posting in plain text? It keeps my life
simpler :-)