RE: [Aspell-user] Help regarding adding own Bussiness terms into the Eng

From: Singh, Revant
Subject: RE: [Aspell-user] Help regarding adding own Bussiness terms into the English dictionary
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 17:25:25 -0600

Hi,

Seems like i was using Aspell 0.50.3 and the --dont-validate-words
option is supported in GNU Aspell 0.60.3 version. Well except this
issue,my query seems to be answered. Thanks to Mamatha Balasubramanium.

Is there a way i can get the Aspell 0.60 install exe for WIN32 as it has
not been updated in the http://aspell.net/win32 site yet. If anybody has
the link or exe, please let me know.

Thanks,
Revant