[Aspell-user] personal dictionary not saved under emacs

From: Marco Zunino
Subject: [Aspell-user] personal dictionary not saved under emacs
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 14:46:32 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I have the following problem on both GNE Emacs and
XEmacs with Aspell 0.60.4 compiled for Apple Mac OS X
power pc. (The problem persists even if i sue the
option -Q in Emacs, corresponding to --vanilla for
Xemacs, so it is not due to my lisp config files).

 -- I start an aspell process via ispell or flyspell
 -- I ask to save a word
 -- (X)Emacs confirms that the personal dictionary had
been saved
 -- but that is not true: the presonal dictinary is
not changed

Also the worlds in the personal dictionary are not
even ued either. Even to set explicitely the variable
ispell-local-dictionary does not helps.

  Can anybody help me?

  Thanks a lot in advance,
  Cheers,