[Aspell-user] Multi dicts

From: Claus Atzenbeck
Subject: [Aspell-user] Multi dicts
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 01:15:51 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

I have an English article with lots of Java code snippets. Certainly,
most of the Java code is not recognized by Aspell.

I am wondering if there is a simple way to do the following:

(1) Extract a list of all lists that are *not* approved by the English
    dictionary. I would like to edit this list manually to make sure
    that only the Java code "words" are left.

(2) Tell Aspell to use the English dictionary, but ignore all words that
    are in this newly created list.

I know that the Aspell manual says something about multi dictionaries,
but I am not sure if this is exactly what I want with my "stop list".
(Maybe it's just too late to think clearly and I should get some sleep.)

Is there any HOWTO that explains what I need?

Thanks for any comment.
Claus