Re: [Aspell-user] aspell replacement word list

From: Gary Setter
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] aspell replacement word list
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:22:44 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Atkinson" <address@hidden>
To: "Gary Setter" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Sean Byrne" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 5:00 PM

<snip>
> > Replacement dictionary - The word pairs you add with the
"replace
> > all" command while spell checking.
>
> That is incorrect.  You had it right below when you said "They
are
> designed for making good suggestions when spell checking a
document"

Kevin,
Would you accept this?
Replacement dictionary - The word pairs you add with the
"replace" and "replace all" commands while spell checking.

I wanted to tie the dictionary into what the user experiences, in
this case I want him to know where the pairs come from. I could
have added that a pair is not added if it is the top suggestion
in the suggestion list. But that might be too much information.

<snip>