[Aspell-user] Non-function of Aspell with Windows and Firefox

From: Jim Considine
Subject: [Aspell-user] Non-function of Aspell with Windows and Firefox
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 04:44:25 -0700 (PDT)

I'm running Windows 98 SE and the latest version of
Firefox (1.5.0.3). I've installed the latest aspell
setup, dictionary, and extension programs. Aspellfox
is displayed in the right click context menu when I'm
in a form situation; however, when I first tried to
use it I got a "can't find wscript" error, I searched
for & found Wscript.exe and put it in the path that
the extension seemed to be looking for it. Now I get
"can't load C:\B". I don't know what this means or
what to do to fix it. I would appreciate some
assistance. I've tried emailing the extension
programmer but two weeks have passed and no response.