[Aspell-user] problems with dictionary

From: MGL
Subject: [Aspell-user] problems with dictionary
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 12:46:01 -0300

Hello I'm just installed GNU aspell along with gaim 1.5.0
I get an error about don't find a dictionary or something like that bur it seems that it was installed anyway. In programs menu appear Aspell homepage, uninstall, manual and download dictionaties
The last one lead me to a dead end, empty link
¿How can I check if the installation is ok and/or fix it?
Sincerely
Miriam
Argentina
PD ¿Can I use several dictionaries? ¿Can I use then at once?
PD1 As soon as I'm trying to send this message, aspell windows pop up checking
it ¿It's all ok despite the initial erro message?