[Aspell-user] Problems using Aspell

From: Avalos, Sergio
Subject: [Aspell-user] Problems using Aspell
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 18:14:29 -0500

Hi,

I'm facing some troubles when adding a personal list to my dictionary.
Every time that I tried to use my personal wordlist it display error
like this:

PSPELL couldn't open the dictionary. reason: No word lists can be found
for the language "en".

I already cheked English dictionary is installed and I confirmed it on
using the command line
C:\Program Files\Aspell\bin>aspell dump dicts
en
en_CA
en_CA-w-accents
en_GB
en_GB-w-accents
en_US
en_US-w-accents

And I'm using Aspell (version 0.50.3) with PHP 4.0.3

If you can help me I would really really appreciate it. I'm feeling so
frustrating with it.

Sergio Avalos