Re: [Aspell-user] Aspell Spanish Package

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Aspell Spanish Package
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 16:44:12 -0600 (MDT)

On Sat, 3 Nov 2007, Danny E. Sierra wrote:

Hi guys,

I have a problem with spanish package on ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/aspell/dict i perfectly download the package but when i'm opening it it says that i can't open the package because of an error, and of course i can't install my dictionary because of it, is there another page or ftp were i can download my dictionary because i tried on many pages from aspell and got the same error, i need it to install on zimbra spell checker, can you help me guys? Thanks!!

Are you using a mac, by chance?

If so I suggest you use GNU Tar to extract them.