[Aspell-user] Can i add new words to existing English dictionary

From: bharath bushan
Subject: [Aspell-user] Can i add new words to existing English dictionary
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:00:42 -0400

Hello Everybody,

I am using Aspell (gnu aspell-0.50.3) full installer for win32. I have also installed an English dictionary(aspell-en-0.50-2-2). Everytime i conduct a spell check on a paragraph of words, Aspell only gives me an option of "ignore" or "ignore all" for words that are not present in the dictionary that i am using. Is there any ways where in i can add these words in to the already existing dictionary.
Thanks in advance.

--
Bharath Bushan R S