Re: [Aspell-user] Aspell-Bengali Personal word list

From: Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Aspell-Bengali Personal word list
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 03:39:32 -0300

Em Qua, 2009-07-08 às 11:59 +0530, punam roykarmokar escreveu:
> [...]
> Besides, I want to  know how to integrate this personal dictionary
> with Gedit . As in shell th rendering problem is created.

Gedit uses Aspell via Enchant, which by default uses Myspell for most
languages. So, if you have Myspell installed, you'll have to explicitly
tell Enchant to prefer Enchant. Create file called
"~/.enchant/enchant.ordering" and add this line to it:

bn:aspell,myspell

For further information, man enchant.
--
Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle <address@hidden>