[Aspell-user] creating a Aspell dictionary

From: Carlo Rubini
Subject: [Aspell-user] creating a Aspell dictionary
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:45:36 +0600

Hello,

I am new to Aspell, so please bear with my question:

from a post I learned that to create a dictionary I must write
$ aspell create master --lang=lang_code path/dict_name < wordlist

Now, where do I write it?

I downloaded the cocoAspell and installed it with some dictionaries; I downloaded also aspell-.33.7.1.tar.gz, but I dont know how to procede to create my own dictionary out of my word-list...

I am on a PPC Mac (OS 4.5), with X11 installed.

Suggestions welcome. Thanks

Carlo