[Aspell-user] the old problem: hyphens in a word

From: jactive
Subject: [Aspell-user] the old problem: hyphens in a word
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 22:32:22 +0800

My environment is Aspell version is @(#) International Ispell Version 3.1.20
(but really Aspell 0.60.4).

The word foo-bar is thought to be invalid by Aspell. Currently, I make create a
extra dictionary.
   aspell --dont-validate-words --lang=en --encoding=utf-8 create master
./wordlist.bin <  wordlist.txt

And I add "extra-dicts" into AspellConfig:
   aspell_config_replace(spell_config, "extra-dicts",

"/home/cydoo/tmp/amazon-work/aspell/spellcheck/Aspell/aspell06/my/wordlist.bin");

It works. I just wonder whether extra dictionary is the best practice. Any
suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

2011-06-06

jactive