Re: [Aspell-user] How to create and use an additional word list ?

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] How to create and use an additional word list ?
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 11:27:18 -0600 (MDT)

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011, Timothy Madden wrote:

Now I have the problem that I do not know how to add a tex-command on the command line to aspell list. As embedded in my .tex document, my current command to check my text is:

\write 18
   {
        aspell
            --encoding=utf-8
            --lang=en
            --add-extra-dicts=./\currfilebase.rws
            --mode=tex
            --add-tex-command="autoref p"
            --add-tex-command="nameref p"
            --add-tex-command="url p"
            --add-tex-command="href opP"
            --add-tex-command="hyperdef ppP"
            --add-tex-command="write pp"
            list<\currfilepath
   }

However something is wrong with the arguments because the arguments to all those LaTeX commands (autoref, nameref, url, href, hyperdef, write) are still being output by aspell list as being misspelled words.

What is the proper way to add a new TeX command on the aspell command line ?

What you have should work. I suggest you try it manually to isolate the problem. When I spot checked it, things seamed to work.