[Aspell-user] Is it possible to use a multiple path for dict-dir?

From: Agustin Martin
Subject: [Aspell-user] Is it possible to use a multiple path for dict-dir?
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 12:38:13 +0100

Hi,

I wonder if it is possible to use a multiple path for dict-dir. In Debian we
currently autobuild hashes after installation and set a symlink from
/usr/lib/aspell/$dict.rws to /var/lib/aspell/$dict.rws, where hash is built.
It would be simpler to just have something like a

/var/lib/aspell/
/usr/lib/aspell/

load path for dicts instead of symlinking.

A quick look at aspell sources suggests me that this is currently not
possible and not straightforward to implement, but wanted to confirm, I
am nil at C++.

Regards, and thanks in advance,

--
Agustin