Re: [Aspell-user] Can't build aspell-0.60.6.1 on WinXP + MSYS/MinGW

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Can't build aspell-0.60.6.1 on WinXP + MSYS/MinGW
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 09:08:34 +0100

Ok, just to say that:

1) I reinstalled libiconv on minGW, so I do not get any longer the warning
message after ./configure, but the compilation fails the same.

2) Anyhow, I am using windows port 0.50.3, and my real issue is just that I was
trying to install the Spanish dictionnary from the dictionnary main page,
rather than from the windows-port dictionnary page. So I finally used the
latter, and installation worked. Having said that, it seems that I do not need
any longer to install aspell 0.60.xxx. Still, it is a pity that MSYS/MinGW
compilation fails.

   Vincent.