[Aspell-user] Need Support

From: Geuel Banez [NV]
Subject: [Aspell-user] Need Support
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 21:49:51 +0000

Hello,

I am not sure if I am emailing the correct channel.  Basically, the reason for
this email is I'm trying to install Aspell program and I ran into issues with
the dictionaries not showing up.  I would appreciate if someone from your team
can assist me with this.

Thank you!

Geuel BaƱez
Desktop Support Tech
address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>

*This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message is neither the
intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
distribution, or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you
have received this message by error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to the e-mail and destroying immediately.  Thank you, DaVita
Healthcare Partners, Inc.*

GIF image