[Aspell-user] disable some language variants

From: Fourhundred Thecat
Subject: [Aspell-user] disable some language variants
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 18:27:30 +0200

Hello,

I have installed aspell-en and aspell-de dictionaries on Debian Stretch.

Now, in my application, I see a long list of languages to choose from:

  de
  de_AT
  de_CH
  de_DE
  en
  en_AU
  en_CA
  en_GB
  en_US

Is there a way to disable / hide some of the variants which I don't
intend to use ? Might seem like a minor thing to worry about, but the
long list confuses me, and I need to switch between de and en often.

Lets say I only want to see:

  de_CH
  en_US

Can I hide the rest ?