association

Link Exchange Page Rank 3

From: kimmi jhons
Subject: Link Exchange Page Rank 3
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 1:39:10 -0500

Hi!

My name is Kimmi Jhons. I've just visited your website   gnuherds.org
and I was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging links with my
website. Currently I have a Translation service website and I'm looking
to get other related pages to link to it. Of course, in exchange I can
provide you an interesting link from my "Calltrol Translation services"
website (http://www.calltrol.net) with page rank 3.

Your link will be here:

http://www.calltrol.net (Page Rank 3) Your link will be in homepage and
not at links page!

If you are interested please add to your site the following information
and let me know when it´s ready and I will do the same for you in less
than 24 hours, otherwise you can delete my link from your site.

TITLE: Translation services
businesses throughout the world.

Or you can use the following html code:

- Translation company based in London England serving businesses
throughout the world.

Hope you have a nice day!!!

Kimmi Jhons
address@hidden

PLEASE ADVICE THAT IT'S NOT A SPAM, IT'S ONLY A REQUEST FOR A LINK
EXCHANGE, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RECIVE MORE MAILS IN THE FUTURE JUST
ENTER TO THE URL: http://www.relaxtheback.com/custserv/optout.cfm FOR
NOT MORE MAILS.