auctex-devel

[AUCTeX-devel] Default value for LaTeX-fill-break-at-separators

From: David Kastrup
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Default value for LaTeX-fill-break-at-separators
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 15:46:57 +0100

Hi,

after some Usenet discussions I noticed that we still have a default
value of `nil' for LaTeX-fill-break-at-separators.  I found that
somewhat surprising.

I particular since we have tex-fold and preview-latex functionality
available by default, I think we should at least enable the open-brace
and opening-math functionality by default.

I seemed to remember we had converged on something like this, and so I
was a bit surprised to see the default value of nil.

Any input?  What do persons who are using filling often and are aware
of that option tend to use?