auctex-devel

Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Repository for RefTeX

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Repository for RefTeX
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 22:29:41 +0100

* David Kastrup (2007-02-07) writes:

> Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> If everybody is happy with that I'll ask the Savannah admins to copy
>> the missing files from the Emacs repository to the RefTeX folders.
>
> Well, the old FSF addresses (i.e., in COPYING) will need to get
> replaced.

My idea was to import the files from the original distribution (and
the Emacs repository) in their original state.  Once everything will
be imported we can start to change stuff thereby having changes
compared to the original files recorded by CVS.  So, yes, this stuff
will be updated.  Makefile files will be changed to make the whole
thing buildable.  Etc.

--
Ralf