auctex-devel

Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: CVS file copy request for RefTeX

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: CVS file copy request for RefTeX
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 14:29:06 +0100

On Feb 17, 2007, at 14:20, Ralf Angeli wrote:

I very much doubt that the RefTeX files will be any different in the
Emacs branches.  That means I'm only interested in the trunk-related
history.  All other tags and branches are just annoying and
confusing.  And I very much doubt that they will be of any advantage
for merging.

I never* changed anything in a branch, always on the trunk, so very likely your assumption is correct.

- Carsten