auctex-devel

[AUCTeX-devel] Re: making folding work together with previewing

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: making folding work together with previewing
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:49:41 +0200

* Joe Wells (2007-09-19) writes:

> It works by putting most (all but the last chunk of text) of the
> folded material into the before-string property of the overlay used
> for folding.

Doesn't it work with the display property as originally done?

> By the way, the patch also makes some of the fontification show up in
> the tooltips for folded material.

That should probably be installed with a separate patch then.
However, I'm not sure if fontification in tooltips is always
desirable.  But then, I usually have Tooltip mode disabled and
therefore have no strong opinion here.  BTW, with Tooltip mode
disabled you get the fontification.

--
Ralf