auctex-devel

Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Style for multicol

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Style for multicol
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 17:47:14 +0100

Please keep the mailing list copied!

* Mads Jensen (2011-01-25) writes:

> Ralf Angeli wrote:
>>> I came up with a very basic style for multicol, and thought you might
>>> want to include in the AUCTeX distribution
>>
>> Do you have a copyright assignment for AUCTeX on file?
>
> You can add the GPL-stuff for AUCTeX, if that's what you're asking for?

No.  Only code for which the copyright was assigned to the FSF can be
included in AUCTeX.  What I wanted to know is if you signed a paper with
such a copyright assignment for AUCTeX and sent it to the FSF.

A bit more info about copyright assignments can be found here:

<URL:http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/maintain.html#Copyright-Papers>

> I just noticed that I forgot to change the @iwi.uni-sb.de into
> @inducks.org; you may do with the file what you please, as long as I'm
> listed as the original author.
>
> For reference, I'm working on a style file for algorithm.sty, as I think
> it's missing in the distribution. It's a bit more complex than
> multicol.sty, though.

[The above quote left for completeness sake.]

--
Ralf