auctex-devel

Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Change the default environment in some class styles

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Change the default environment in some class styles
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 17:18:49 +0200

Hi all,

what do you think about the attached patch?  It defines a new variable
with the name of the default environment when the current one is
`document', without changing the value of `LaTeX-default-environment'
following Mads' advice.  I believe it's really useful when using
classes like beamer, in which one has to insert many times the same
"outermost" (I hope this adjective is clear enough) environment.

Bye,
Mosè