auctex-devel

Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Support for AnonymousPro.sty

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Support for AnonymousPro.sty
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 10:21:02 +0100

Mosè Giordano <address@hidden> writes:

>> And please also add the new styles to STYLESRC in Makefile.in.
>
> From time to time I wonder why we don't use
>     STYLESRC = $(wildcard style/*.el)

Because it is a total nuisance when you start developing something
without checking it in and your repository becomes unworkable until
you've finished.  Also it is a total nuisance when you are compiling one
version, have started editing on some file without saving (since you are
compiling), and the compilation fails when it tries to compile your
autosave file.

--
David Kastrup