auctex-devel

Re: [AUCTeX-devel] new style files: bidi

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] new style files: bidi
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 19:58:53 +0100

   > Hi Uwe,

   > Thank you, every contributions, even small ones, are welcome ;-)

   > There is more to be changed than adding a single new file: we must
   > edit also Makefile.in, so a patch is more useful in this case.  Before

Ok, that will take me some time, since right now I cannot download the
git release. So maybe in some days.

   > submitting a significant contribution, you have to assign the
   > copyright to the Free Software Foundation, as AUCTeX is a GNU project,
   > and be aware your contributions will be released under the terms of
   > the GPLv3.  If you accept these conditions I can tell you how to start
   > the process.

I have no problem with that, auctex has been such an essential tool for
me that I would be delighted to pay a bit back. However the only thing I
try to avoid is to send an smail to the United States with the copyright
assignment. I hope a scanned pdf and an email would  be enough.