auctex-devel

Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Implementing TeX-update

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Implementing TeX-update
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:02:55 +0200

Mosè Giordano <address@hidden> writes:

>> (after a bit of testing)!  I think we have accumulated more than enough
>> additions, fixes, and new features to think about that.
>
> Regarding testing.  I think `LaTeX-command-run-all-section' should
> check if it's on a LaTeX document, for example in a plain tex document

Fixed, and also for LaTeX-command-section.

> In addition, in this simple document
>
> \documentclass{article}
> \begin{document}
> \section{one}
> \label{sec:one}
> hey there
> \section{two}
> \label{sec:two}
> -!-foo
> \end{document}
>
> %%% Local Variables:
> %%% mode: latex
> %%% TeX-master: t
> %%% End:
>
> with point at -!- if I run C-u C-u C-c C-a compilation fails because
> _region_.tex doesn't exist, and when compiling with C-c C-z the
> content of the section (-!-foo) isn't included in the final output.

Ah, yes.  The last section of a document has been a corner-case I hadn't
thought about.  And for "run-all", only the first command has been done
on the region because the sentinel called `TeX-command-sequence' again
with no FILE-FN of course.

Should all be fixed now.  And thanks for taking care about the docs!

Bye,
Tassilo