auctex-devel

Re: [AUCTeX-devel] copyright assignment patches

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] copyright assignment patches
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2016 18:22:54 +0200

Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi
>
> It seems that the process of the copyright assignment is finished. Could
> somebody please confirm, I could then send 2 or 3 patches for styles and
> documentation I prepared.

I am afraid that at the current point of time, the accessible list ends
with 2016-8-23 (about a week ago) so there might have been some work
queue or vacation that has interfered with the updates to current date.

Did you receive notice about the completion?  If so, it usually takes
half a day until the results carry into the official list.

--
David Kastrup