auctex-devel

Re: [AUCTeX-devel] copyright assigment

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] copyright assigment
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2016 08:06:14 +0000

   > Hi Uwe,

   > You're eventually there!

Good, but from next week on I will have much less time...

   > I'll look more closely to your latest patch
   > in the next (hopefully) few days.

This is the one for the exam package? I am not too happy with this
patch, because as you said the question environment is structurally very
similar to enumerate, so it would be more logical to base it on
enumerate. I tried that but then I had to use (with modifications) quite
some functions of enumerate and it seems to me not worth the effort.

I have also a patch for the bidi package, but this is work in progress
since bidi is such a *huge* package and so far I have only implemented
what I use one a daily base. :-D

I am not sure I send that one. BTW I will try to stick with hg and use
the hg-git plugin.

Then I have one (very small one) concerning the documentation of auctex
with respect to prettifying, which I will send soon.

Uwe