auctex-diffs

[AUCTeX-diffs] Please I need your Urgent Assistance

From: Ms. Ama Omiri
Subject: [AUCTeX-diffs] Please I need your Urgent Assistance
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 13:31:42 +0100

Hello Dear,

My name is Ama Omiri, I am 22 years old girl from Botswana, precisely
Kweneng. I am in Greece at the moment, though we don't known eachother
before this time but I believe, one has to risk confiding in someone to
succeed sometimes in life.

My father Mr Ama U. Ndalu died after a brief illness on the 3rd of
September this year, and things has never been the same in our family
since
his death. My father was one of the executives in Debswana Diamond
Company Ltd, one of the leading diamond mining companies in my country.

On the 13th of September, shortly after the untimely death of my
father, three Debswana executives including government personnel came
to meet
me and my mother, though we knew these men to be my late father's
friends. In our country if u are not connected with the
government..nothing
moves for you. I used to believe this, till I am seeing the worst and
the deadly part of such connection. So these men requested to know
details about my father's foreign asset, which we didn't have idea of
at
that time. So my mother told them sincerely, that my father had not at
anytime when he was alive brought our attention to any of his foreign
asset, all we knew about my father and foreign asset was as an
executive in
Debswana Diamond company. So these men told us that due to the standard
and position of my father while he was alive, that some top government
officials were moving money abroad through him (my father). We didn't
knew this, till we consulted our lawyer and he (our lawyer) conf!
irmed this, but not in details, Our lawyer only told us that my father
had come to him one time to brief him on such proposal, but did not
tell him if he (my father) got involved.

After this discussion with our lawyer, we drove home and went to my
father's room to look for any proof of this, it was this time we found
banking particulars amounting exactly €8.3 million Euro, with a bank in
Greece. Finding out that I am the next-of-kin to this bank account, My
mother and I initiated contact with the Bank to take full ownership of
this fund, which we sent every document the bank requested from us
including my father's death certificate and my mother's bank account
particulars in Botswana. We were on the concluding part of this
transaction,
when my mother was arrested on the 5th of October, by the government.
Hearing the news about my mother's arrest, I visited her in the
detention
and she advised me to flee the country so that I can secure this money.
Seeing our situation and how desperate these men are, my mother
instructed me to remove this fund out of this bank in Greece to a
different
bank entirely, as soon as possible before the government discovers !
it. This is the reason I am contacting you, If you can help us to
provide a bank account in your country or anywhere, hence it is not in
Botswana or has nothing to do with our name, which we can transfer this
money into the account. It is not necessary to provide your existing
account, you may open a new account for this purpose.

Every arrangement to transfer this fund has been completed pending my
order to the bank to transfer this fund. I will send a copy of
certificate of deposit (statement of account) of this particular fund,
including
other necessary documents, name and contact info of this bank to you,
for record purpose. That is if you accept to assist me in providing a
bank account and safe guiding these funds. I will apply to the Bank to
transfer the €8.3 Million Euro into the bank account you will provid
for
me, authorizing them to transfer this fund to the account and to
commence any further communication with you. I pray that my decision to
seek
for your assistance will be given a genuine approval and trust from
both ends considering the fact that we don't known each other before
now,
but I trust and believe in God, that you are faithful and will remain
faithful till we meet to share these funds. My mother and I resolved to
give 30% of this €8.3 million euro to you for your assistance and!
 safe keeping of the funds till we meet, while the remaining 70% will
be for me and my mother, which we will invest part of it in any
lucrative business of your choice.

I am waiting for your positive response through this email
address@hidden Please keep this discussion confidential for the
sake of security as the faith of my mother in detention depends on this
money, and this money is all my family hopes on now, we cannot afford
to lose it to the government.

Yours Sincerely,
Ama Omiri.