auctex-diffs

[AUCTeX-diffs] Hi, nice to meet you, nct/cnc/cnc/laser..product process

From: kitty
Subject: [AUCTeX-diffs] Hi, nice to meet you, nct/cnc/cnc/laser..product process
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:26:17 +0800

Mr. General Manager,

  This E-mail is introducing our company and our productions of relation with
your company. You may build the long-term cooperation with our company in
future.
   Our company, China One Machine Precision Industry Co., Ltd is located in
HuizhouCity, Guangdong Province, China, and is one of the leading global
Hi-Tech Company providing mechanical services and Industrial Chassis design,
tooling, and production.
Our Processing Ability:
   Sheet metal computer case,metal stamping, prototype, plastic injection,
welding, finishing treatment(paint,plate,anodize..), assembly, testing, and
packaging.
Our Machine Equipment:
   The Laser cutting, NCT punching, Bending machine, Injection molding machine,
CNC machine, Auto Lathe, Die-casting , wire cutting, paint (powder & liquid)
machine etc.
   We can provide high quality goods at low prices.  With our dedicated team,
we can assure our customer's production quality, delivery time, and cost.  Our
team can draft 3D drawings to create Layouts for customer and also can
manufacture the goods per customer's own design. We have a substantial track
record with excellent results.
   We hope that our best-customized services can bring your success on the
competition market.

     If you are interested in our company, please contact us freely.

Best Regards
KITTY

Tel: 86-755-21582152
Website: http://www.chinaonemachine.com