auctex-diffs

[AUCTeX-diffs] [Promotion]Micrefiber fleece bathrobe

From: ALIC
Subject: [AUCTeX-diffs] [Promotion]Micrefiber fleece bathrobe
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 11:30:58 +0800

Dear sir

We, Anhui light industries international co.,ltd.,are one of biggest exporters
of various kinds of homewears in China.

Recently we are promoting Microfibre fleece(Coral fleece) bathrobes, which are
very popular in US and Euro market this year.

Enclosed pls find two of our newest offer sheets.If they are interesting or you
have your own enquireis,,pls feel free to contact us.

Best regard!

June/Lily
Garment Dept.

  ANHUI LIGHT INDUSTRIES INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD.
  ALIC MANSION, 19 MEISHAN ROAD, HEFEI, ANHUI, CHINA 230022
  www.alic.com
  Tel:86-551-2299531,2299607,2818213
  Fax:86-551-2842020
  E-mail:address@hidden