auctex-diffs

[AUCTeX-diffs] Fwd: Info

From: Avis Cornelius
Subject: [AUCTeX-diffs] Fwd: Info
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 00:58:50 +0500

tippy
I may go with you - probably will, in fact - but I am going to go with a by-God bellyful of caviar. The left, with the salt-dome where the knee had been, was fully four inches shorter than the right. She looked worse than he had ever seen her, her face haggard and pate, her eyes darting constantly. Oh Annie oh my Jesus Annie killed that stupid broad - He rolled back and peeked through the window.