auctex-diffs

[AUCTeX-diffs] [PROMOTION]Extrasoft Velour blanket&cushion

From: wang_mingmin
Subject: [AUCTeX-diffs] [PROMOTION]Extrasoft Velour blanket&cushion
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:22:22 +0800

[PROMOTION]Extrasoft Velour blanket&cushion

Dear Sir

We, Anhui Light Industries International Co., Ltd, are one of biggest exporters
of kinds of blankets and cushion in China.

Attached pls find Extrasoft Velour blanket&cushion, some of our latest
collections.

If they are interesting or you have your own enquiries, pls feel free to let me
know.

Looking forward to your kindly reply!

best regards
Fairy
Sales Manager
Textile Dept

Anhui Light Industries International Co., Ltd.
ALIC mansion,19 meishan rd., Hefei, Anhui, China.
www.alic.com
Tel:86-551-2818213, 2299612
Fax:86-551-2842020
E-mail: address@hidden