auctex-diffs

[AUCTeX-diffs] I even make these C function calls, though class methods

From: Melton Jerome
Subject: [AUCTeX-diffs] I even make these C function calls, though class methods would work as well.
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 23:41:20 +0200

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.05

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

09:24 pm : comments 5 Congratulations to Daniel and Chrissa on their
wedding!
Look how blurry that text was.
In essence it's a lightning-fast way to publish the stuff you run across
on the web every day, and the layout includes large text, photos, links,
and video frames. What kind of code is allowed to run?
While America was in love with kitsch, these guys and gals were grunge.
The bigger the project, the tougher this gets.
Tumblr lets you upload pictures (from your phone! A new service called
Tumblr can publish your tumblelog with minimal setup and for free. ) The
coolest part of this is the code that parses the Twitter friends
timeline. (However, I should point out that I take care to make sure my
code is key-value-compliant. This is probably on OS X 10. And they were
not on board with the kinder-gentler-be-happy thing.
This can also help me share links and videos with people, without having
to go through the hassle of forwarding it through e-mail.
Notifications can make code hard to follow When I first started writing
Cocoa apps, I used notifications (NSNotificationCenter) all the time.
Then there are feed readers. my initials come in handy sometimes. The
idea behind these is to write web apps that run on your desktop. The
most recent is the prediction that desktop apps are dead, that soon
everything will be a web app.
I even make these C function calls, though class methods would work as
well. That's where the Tumblr bookmarklet comes in. These songs were
phenomenal, with an assured-ness you rarely see from songwriters so
young.
These songs were phenomenal, with an assured-ness you rarely see from
songwriters so young.
And Twitter works with IM and phones, and you can put a widget on your
weblog, and who knows what all else. To put it more succinctly, del.
) As you can see, I'm pretty enamored with the tumblelog format and
loving Tumblr for making it happen. The blogger becomes pure editor,
just picking and choosing the most interesting tidbits on the web. There
is one major exception: prefs.
(They were super-boring, I thought: I liked lots of other bands more.
If I see something like this. Look how blurry that text was.