[AUCTeX] Re: Problem with preview-latex on windows

From: David Kastrup
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: Problem with preview-latex on windows
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:59:28 +0200

"Jonathan Lo" <address@hidden> writes:

> I have installed preview-latex in my machine successfully, however I cannot
> view the preview.  I get "error in sentinel process: LaTeX found no preview
> images".

Due to a programming error, this is preview-latex's standard message
for "something went wrong".  This can be due to a number of different
reasons, not least of all because there might be no preview images.

Please check whether you get the same result with the circ.tex
accompanying preview-latex.  If you do, use
M-x preview-report-bug RET
for reporting your bug (it is beneficial to change the bug reporting
address to bug-auctex at gnu.org before sending) and include the run
buffer you get with C-c C-l.