Re: [AUCTeX] ConTeXt does not recognize German

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] ConTeXt does not recognize German
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:44:08 +0200

Berend de Boer <address@hidden> writes:

> Peter Dyballa <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> My environment is set to be German in UTF-8, AUCTeX does not set the
>> ConTeXt interface languagage to `deĀ“ too.
>
> German isn't implemented. Copy context-en.el, translate, and submit to
> me:-)

While this would certainly appreciated, we'd need a copyright
assignment to the FSF from Peter to actually make use of it.  Since
Peter has been quite a vocal user, I think it likely that this would
be worth the trouble: we certainly have quite a few things that could
make use of another helping hand.  In particular, documentation
written by people that don't actually use the operating systems or
language subsystems in question will often be suboptimal.