RE: [AUCTeX] Inconvenient format of latex-insert-environment for Beamer

From: mirko.vukovic
Subject: RE: [AUCTeX] Inconvenient format of latex-insert-environment for Beamer frames
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 08:45:53 -0500

Ralf

I am not sure how to implement your suggestion:

my beamer file is being created from scratch by an elisp program (that reads an
external xml file).  As far as I can see, there is nothing to parse when it
starts creating the file.

Again, maybe this is a non-issue:  Maybe I should just program directly how the
text should be inserted.  I was using LaTeX-insert-environment because I
_thought_ that there are some fringe benefits (but unknown to me) associated
with using that command.

Thanks

Mirko