Re: [AUCTeX] feature request (preview-latex): previewing without master

From: Lukasz Stafiniak
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] feature request (preview-latex): previewing without master file, with a default preamble
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 18:56:41 +0100

It works! It took me too long to find out that the default preamble
must be in home directory. (There are some "<none>" files involved.)

On 1/31/07, Lukasz Stafiniak <address@hidden> wrote:

Thanks! Now I have the _region_.dvi generated, but I still get error.
When I debug I have: Preview-LaTeX: done, but nothing is displayed
(without debugging I it says that LaTeX couldn't find preview images).