[AUCTeX] Re: How can I fix the

From: Mick Muckdu
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: How can I fix the
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 20:13:19 +0000 (UTC)

Ralf Angeli <angeli <at> caeruleus.net> writes:

> * Mick Muckdu (2007-02-08) writes:
>
> > I try to use auctex on a Linux server. For some reason, in the LaTeX
> > mode, the key "tab" is binded as a prefix for several commands I
> > never use.
>
> What does "as a prefix for several commands" mean?  What's the output
> of `C-h v TAB'?

Hi Ralf,

Thanks for your reply.

When I use "C-h b" to check the key binding list in LaTeX mode, it saids
that "TAB" is a prefix command ( the same as C-c, ESC, etc ). Actually, "TAB C-
x / TAB c-z" is binded to "LaTeX-show/hide-environment". Therefore, when I
type "TAB" key in LaTeX mode, it awaits my next type to complete that command
insteading of indentating the sentence. Then, my question is how to bind "TAB"
to indentation again.

(It saids 'C-H v TAB' no match with any variables. )

Thanks agina.