Re: [AUCTeX] Calling dvips from AUCTeX

From: Ross Hetherington
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Calling dvips from AUCTeX
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:30:54 +0000

Sorry, my fault. I don't have ghostview installed on my system, so when
AUCTeX tried to call it, it didn't work. Customising
TeX-output-view-style to use evince instead now works in cases where ps
output is necessary---when pstricks is loaded, for example. As always,
as soon as you ask the question, you come up with the answer yourself.
Thanks for the help, everybody.