[AUCTeX] TeX-command-master makeindex for makenomenclature

From: Seweryn Kokot
Subject: [AUCTeX] TeX-command-master makeindex for makenomenclature
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:37:31 +0200

Hello,

Today I upgraded Debian sid and I found that nomenclature package has
changed some things. Namely to create a nomenclature list I need to
issue the following command:
makeindex filename.nlo -s nomencl.ist -o filename.nls

I know that I can do it typing C-c C-c and selecting "Other", since
"Index" doesn't work in this case. But how can I add another command to
the option list. For example "Nomenclature" which executes the above
unix command?

Regards,
Seweryn Kokot