Re: [AUCTeX] preview with acrobat reader

From: Nathaniel Beck
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] preview with acrobat reader
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 17:14:24 -0400

Also note that one wants to hit r in Sumatra to reload the viewer with the latest pdf. Sumatra does not seem to behave well with beamer overlays, so I just turn off the overlays until I am ready to make a final version. At that point I return to Acrobat.

Neal

Nathaniel Beck wrote:
As another auctex user who was experiencing file opening problems with acrobat, thanks Joost. So far sumatra has worked just fine (and opens lots quicker than acrobat). So I recommend that auctex folks having trouble with acrobat try SumatraPDF.

Neal