Re: [AUCTeX] Re: Path highlighting and linking

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Re: Path highlighting and linking
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 10:08:25 +0200

* R. (2007-10-03) writes:

> Parsing is enabled. Maybe this has something to do with the Windows
> path notation. I have to use Unix like path notation,

It's usually better to use the forward slash as path separator since it
does not break if used with the wrong catcode and is understood by
Unices, Windowses, etc.

> otherwise file are not found.

By what?

> But if I do so, the argument of \includegraphics seems not be parsed,
> because it is indicated by flyspell as spelling mistake. With Dos-like
> notation, the argument seems to be parsed. Any ideas?

Parsed by what?

BTW, you can tell flyspell not to check certain TeX commands.  You may
have to adapt `ispell-parser' and `flyspell-tex-command-regexp'.

--
Ralf