[AUCTeX] Re: %(outpage) doesn't work

From: Moritz Bauer
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: %(outpage) doesn't work
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 11:21:52 +0000 (UTC)

David Kastrup <dak <at> gnu.org> writes:

> Moritz Bauer <mbauer <at> imtek.de> writes:
>
> > hey list,
> >
> > i'm using auctex on a linux system and call xpdf with the %(outpage)
> > paramter. unfortunately it doesn't append, and therefore not show
> > the sitenumber i'm editing. when i do a "ps aux" it just showes me:
> >
> > xpdf my.pdf
> >
> > whereas the config line says: xpdf %o %(outpage)
> >

> > anyone a clue what to do or how to trace it further?
>
> Minimal example document exhibiting the problem?

\documentclass[12pt,oneside,a4paper]{scrartcl}

\begin{document}
1
\newpage
2
\newpage
3
\newpage
4 clown
\end{document}

now when i'm editing "clown" and do a C-c C-v i should endup seeing page 4.
instead i get page 1. the problem is that i've to scroll down everytime i look
at my doc to get to the position i've just edited.

moka