[AUCTeX] one problem left (was: problems in TeX-expand-list and TeX-comm

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [AUCTeX] one problem left (was: problems in TeX-expand-list and TeX-command-list)
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 17:54:09 +0100

   > * Uwe Brauer (2008-01-27) writes:
   >> If I use the command noweave as defined from my earlier post in a tex
   >> file and everything is fine, the prompt shows
   >> noweave foo.nw > foo.m
   >>
   >> However when I use it from a noweb file, say mycode.nw
   >> then the prompt shows
   >> noweave foo.nw.nw > foo.nw.m

   > Add "nw" to `TeX-file-extensions'.

As I  said in an earlier mail, that helped, thanks. However one problem is
left:

How to implement

noweave testfuncnonlinfd_for.nw > testfuncnonlinfd_for.tex

I tried two things either
[INS] [DEL] Name: noweave
            Command: noweave %w > %t
            How: [Value Menu] TeX-run-command
            Create a process for NAME using COMMAND to process FILE. *
            Prompt: [Toggle]  on (non-nil)
            Modes: [Value Menu] All
            Menu elements:

But that resulted in
noweave testfuncnonlinfd_for.nw > testfuncnonlinfd_for

Or I tried
[INS] [DEL] Name: noweave
            Command: noweave %w > %T
            How: [Value Menu] TeX-run-command
            Create a process for NAME using COMMAND to process FILE. *
            Prompt: [Toggle]  on (non-nil)
            Modes: [Value Menu] All
            Menu elements:
where I had %T defined as

[INS] [DEL] Key: %T
            Expander: file
            Arguments:
            [INS] [DEL] "tex"
            [INS] [DEL] t
            [INS]

However that resulted in
noweave testfuncnonlinfd_for.nw > testfuncnonlinfd_for.nw

Which I don't understand.

Any suggestions.

thanks

Uwe Brauer